[mythtv-users] nuvexport problems

Ben Edwards funkytwig at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 11:23:18 UTC 2007

I used to use nuvexport very successfully however I am having real
problems.  I have tried using the stock ffmpeg for Ubuntu feisty,
compiling it myself and using the one from medibuntu archives.
Whatever I do, svcd, vidx, divx ... the results always look like 5th
generation VHS copies!  I generally accept the defaults.

I also dont seem to be able to get mytharchive working without lipsync
problems (c other posting) so I have no way of archiving stuff;(

Help!

Ben
--
Ben Edwards - Bristol, UK