[mythtv-users] Anyone know the xmltvid for Five US/Five Life To Get tv_grab_uk_rt working in Myth?

nospam312 nospam312 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 16:23:11 UTC 2007

> > Does anyone know what xmltvid should be used for Five US/Life with the
> > tv_grab_uk_rt grabber?
> >
> > I have always used life.channel5.co.uk and us.channel5.co.uk but these
> > do not work for me anymore.
> >
> There have been a few updates of _uk_rt since the last release. (latest
> today).  You may want to try CVS or the nightly snapshot (tomorrow) and
> is if it works there.

Using 0.5.44-1.1 with a manual fix for the Cartoon Network or
something causing a duplicate  crash.  When I run I get the following
errors

RT id 2007 (File Life) not know in channel ids file
RT id 2008 (File US) not know in channel ids file
channel life.channel5.co.uk mentioned in /whatever/fw.xmltv but not on site
channel us.channel5.co.uk mentioned in /whatever/fw.xmltv but not on site

Other channels appear to work as expected.

Am I better off just trying to work out how to upgrade to the latest
version or is there a deeper problem?