[mythtv-users] no information menus when watching recordings

Dustin Herrman djh5983 at ksu.edu
Mon Jul 30 14:38:31 UTC 2007

For give me if this has been addressed on the list before and for my
lack of terminology.

I have been a mythtv user for a little over a year and desided to
upgrade my hardware and OS.  I have installed mythtv (version 0.20.1)
on  a fresh install of Fedora 7.  When I am watching a recording, I am
unable to see any of the information menus.  For example, when I press
'm', I see the normal menu, but when I choose "edit recording", I do not
see the area at the bottom that tells me where I am in the recording.  I
also do not see anything when I press 'i' or 'r'.  Before I upgraded I
was able to see the information menus, so I know what it "should" look like.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this?

I installed mythtv-sute-0.20.1-158.fc7.i386.rpm from atrpms.net.

Thanks in advance.