[mythtv-users] Myth DVD

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Sun Jul 29 18:00:51 UTC 2007

On Sun, Jul 29, 2007 at 10:57:22AM -0500, Mitch Gore wrote:
> Axel,
>
> Thanks for the reply.  I used to use your bleeding packages but when i got a
> new cable box and that wasnt supported by SVN and I opened a ticket that
> wanted me to try the SVN.

From the bleeding packages' release you can read off the trnk
revision, so if a developer ask you to try trunk larger than so and so
you will be able to reply with what trunk revision you tested
this. Just ask on the ticket if the revision is high enough before
embarking into rebuilding it yourself.

> How do I rip DVD's with myth video now?  is there instructions on
> the wiki?  I didnt see any.

The wiki will probably be richer on information once the release date
really approaches (or passes).

--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net