[mythtv-users] How do you force the display of the Screen Settings - Monitor Aspect Ratio option?

nospam312 nospam312 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 13:05:04 UTC 2007

When Mythfrontend is running and you display the screen Setup -
Appearance, page Screen Settings there is an option called Monitor
Aspect Ratio that only appears some of the time.

Is it possible to get this option to appear even if Myth thinks it
does not need to display this option?  I have a 720x576 resolution
that is widescreen but myth thinks its 4:3 and will not display this
option so I can't set it with the correct aspect ratio of 16:9?

Please help. Thanks. (using latest fixes release)