[mythtv-users] Cheap X2's at newegg.

Mark Fischer mark.j.fischer at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 15:14:42 UTC 2007

thanks, I'm experiencing poor video capture. Playback is fine but
mencoder spews error messages and "Your system is too slow..." kinds
of verbiage. Even for standard definition digital tv. It's better when
I set the cache high but of course the cache will eventually fill and
the messages come back and the video stream captured is highly
pixelated and stutters.