[mythtv-users] UK Radio Times Grabber "Seen twice" error

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 19:34:23 UTC 2007

On 27/07/07, James Fidell <james at fidell.co.uk> wrote:
> Justin Hornsby wrote:
> > This issue is already known about and can be worked around by using a
> > checkout from http://snapshot.xmltv.org
>
> I wasn't sure from reading the comments about the workaround whether it
> could in some circumstances make a mess of my database or break current
> scheduled recordings should, say, the duplication happen for a channel
> I do receive, so I just hacked out the channel that is causing problems
> at the moment.
>
> I should perhaps just code up a --drop-dupes or --use-first-dupe command
> line option, but I was rushing at the time.

The workaround I posted now flags known bad channels in the XMLTV
config locally. Where required, XMLTVIDs have also been moved from
empty listings files (in the case of Nat Geo Wild) to newly-added good
listings, so the update should neither affect your current listings
retrieval (instead it should provide more listings where you may have
not previously received them) or affect your MythTV configuration and
scheduling.

If you do notice any problems, let me know and I'll get them sorted.

--
Nick

MythTV Official wiki:
http://mythtv.org/wiki/