[mythtv-users] MythWeather Plugin in UK?

James Cummings cummings.james at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 18:55:51 UTC 2007

Has anyone managed to get the mythWeather plugin working in the UK?  It
allows me to select the correct location (Oxford, United Kingdom) but never
ever provides anything other than gibberish.  (Actually, that isn't true, it
does get the weather/radar map fine, just the rest of it is completely
borked.)

Just wondered if this was something I was doing wrong or whether weather
just didn't work outside USA?

-James

--
James Cummings, Cummings dot James at GMail dot com