[mythtv-users] Case comparison - Silverstone LC16M and Antec Fusion V2 Silver

Nemo Inis nemoinis at telus.net
Thu Jul 26 16:21:57 UTC 2007

On Jul 25, 2007, at 10:51 PM, Bob wrote:

> Also, what are peoples opinions on VFDs?  Do you find they are actually
> useful?

I have a Antec Fusion (original) and I use the VFD all the time.  My
HTPC is connected to an A/V receiver which is in turn connected to the
TV.  If I need to check what's recording, etc... the VFD is *much* more
convenient than having to turn all the equipment on.
It also allows me to navigate MythMusic (with the remote control, since
there are no buttons on the Fusion) without the TV on - and that's 75%
of my use of this machine, time-wise.