[mythtv-users] nuvexport and ffmpeg

James Fidell james at fidell.co.uk
Thu Jul 26 00:04:04 UTC 2007

Bilge Tutak wrote:
> I probably do not have an upgradeable version. However, I tried changing the
> 'bitrate' in to 'b'
> for the DVD.pm
> I checked the ffmpeg command line options. The version I am using uses
> '-b' instead of '-bitrate'. I do not want to deal with autodetect for
> now. Maybe later I can do it.
> Actually I do not want to upgrade because it keeps asking me
> MythTV.pm. I have no idea where to find it.
> For now my solution seems to be working. :).

The version in SVN looks for MythTV.pm.  I looked at the code and found
that it claims to be v0.5.  Google managed to find v0.4 for me, which
doesn't require the perl module and plays nicely for me with 0.20-fixes.
It's here:

  http://www.forevermore.net/files/nuvexport/

(which I think is Chris's site?)

James