[mythtv-users] American EPG Data Provider Found?

Ivan Kowalenko ivan.kowalenko at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 16:02:42 UTC 2007

Pardon me for sounding like a nublet, but has someone been found to
do the American EPG data yet? I thought I saw that mentioned in a
subject line or a headline or something like that somewhere.

Oh, and does anyone know if this new EPG system (whatever it is) is
going to require me to upgrade my Myth system? I'm not looking
forward to loading 0.19 onto my XBox, but if that's what it takes...