[mythtv-users] DirectFB / videoout_directfb.cpp patch

Stuart Gillibrand mythtvusers at digitald.demon.co.uk
Wed Jul 25 12:03:52 UTC 2007

Hi

Apologies for cross-posting in both users/dev. I know nothing of
the Myth etiquette just yet, however I don't see how this isn't useful
in some way :)

I've created a patch for videoout_directfb.cpp to address the following:-

* the structure change in directfb 0.9.24
* compiling against directfb 1.0.0+ (i.e. checks for major version)

Latest Myth should now build against any DirectFB version.

Hopefully this will soon be merged/fixed into the repository.

Stuart