[mythtv-users] Frontend won't run fullscreen!

Peter A. Jones peter_alan_jones at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 24 22:28:01 UTC 2007

I believe I don't have any FE resolution set, but I will put that on my list of things to check on tonight.  I really hope it's something simple like that.  When you vnc in can you see the regular desktop behind Myth?  I was also setting up vnc throughout this process and I'm wondering if that could have somehow messed up the FE's resolution.

I'll post a screen cap tonight.  Thanks for the thoughts.

I'm not 100% certain, but I believe if you tell it to run in a window
that your window manager will draw the window with borders and a title
bar, so that might not be your problem.  Maybe you set a resolution
for the FE to run in?  It's under the same setup page.

With mine for example, I have my resolution specified to compensate
for overscan.  If I vnc in to my FE, I see it running in basically a
borderless window, which sounds like what you are seeing.