[mythtv-users] RES: some question about Myth

Steven Adeff adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 12:37:46 UTC 2007

On 7/24/07, angelini <angelini at bemobile.com.br> wrote:

> Just video out on vga/component/svideo
>
> My idea is  stay connect in internet to admin,send content, change content,
> but show content in LCD TV by VIDEO OUT.
>
> Angelini

So you want to have "Channels" that list content by type. So for
instance, all the Futbol games, Formula 1 races, etc. would be under
"Sports"; all the nightly news, etc. would be under "News", and so on?

You would still be recording TV, you just want to be able to
categorize the recordings and display them for playback by Category?

--
Steve
Before you ask, read the FAQ!