[mythtv-users] Directv with usb 2 serial adapters

Tim Litwiller timlitw at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 22:41:48 UTC 2007

Sorry, your right, - I figured that the port on the back plate wasn't
connected to anything inside,  I have re-disabled the motherboard settings
and I am concentrating on getting the usb to serial devices working  -

I didn't think there where even pins for a port header - but I'll check
again later - I think I still have the motherboard manual (somewhere) or can
download it - if I can use that it should make it easier. but if there are
that will still only be 1 port so I'll still have to get the other usb to
serial device going for the other STB. So I might as well try to get the usb
to serial devices going anyways.

I'm trying to compile the drivers on the cd - they makefile has these line

KINCLUDES=/usr/src/linux-2.4/include
DRVINCLUDES=/usr/src/linux-2.4/drivers/usb/serial

my kernel is 2.6.20-1.2944.fc6, I suppose I'll have to edit these lines to
match or should I just make a symlink?