[mythtv-users] Caller ID onscreen during movies

Michelle Dupuis support at ocg.ca
Mon Jul 23 03:55:06 UTC 2007

I would like Myth to display caller id info onscreen, so that I don't have
to jump out of my seat every time a call comes in during a movie.

I have a SIP based phone system (asterisk actually) and have no problem
sending out network messages/text with CallerID info.  However, on the Myth
side I'm not sure what options I have.  (I've seen reference to a
VonageSniff.pl script, mythtvosd, etc)...

What are people running for Caller ID info onscreen with Myth?

Thanks,
MD