[mythtv-users] OT: Antec Fusion Version 2 "MCE-compatible IR receiver"

Ma Begaj derliebegott at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 16:13:14 UTC 2007

Hi,

I got Antec Fusion Black, although LCD still does not work with Linux
(but I am optimistic that Soundgraph will release API). I wanted black
case, and this one was the best :). But, not back to your/my story.

I am still not finished with building MythTv system with this case,
because I am searching for a way to somehow make this "MCE compatible
IR receiver" to work with my Hauppauge remote. I do not like MCE
remote, pvr150 is much better for me.

I still did not have time to play with the volume knob, IR etc, but
this is my lsusb output:
Bus 2 Device 2: ID 15c2:ffdc SoundGraph Inc. iMON PAD Remote Controller
Bus 2 Device 1: ID 0000:0000
Bus 1 Device 2: ID 13b1:0020 Linksys
Bus 1 Device 1: ID 0000:0000

Linksys is Wireless USB adapter. As you can see, I have the same
situation as you do.

Not much help, but I responded to hear more comments :).

M.

2007/7/22, Sean W Walsh <sean.walsh at agincourtgroup.com.au>:
> Here is the complete output of my lsusb:
>
> Bus 001 Device 002: ID 15c2:ffdc SoundGraph Inc. iMON PAD Remote Controller
> Bus 001 Device 001: ID 0000:0000
> Bus 002 Device 001: ID 0000:0000
>
> I can only see the volume control  and the two usb hubs on the motherboard.

Glauben heißt nicht wissen wollen, was wahr ist ... Nietzsche