[mythtv-users] Mythtv and DCOP lirc configuration

j mccord jmccordmail at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 12:09:26 UTC 2007

For anyone that has tried to do anything like this I fixed it by
specifying the DCOP session.  This is my line in .lircrc

begin
  prog   = irexec
  button = VolUp
  config = dcop --user $USER --session .DCOPserver_austin__0 kmix
Mixer0 increaseVolume 0 &
  repeat = 2
end

I still need to figure out how to get the kmix volume dialog to
display when a volume command is executed.  I've read that this is
handled by kmilo.  If anyone has any ideas let me know.