[mythtv-users] How do i add a missing channel (analog v4l)?

Willy Gardiol willy at gardiol.org
Sat Jul 21 17:18:27 UTC 2007

I dont know why, but the full channel scan on my saa7134 based analog video
card misses a channel (channel 61)! i get all the others, but not that one. I
can see that channel uwing tvtime.

Anyway, how do i manually add that channelt o mythtv?

thank you.

--
!
Willy Gardiol - willy at gardiol.org
www.gardiol.org
+39 3492800983
Use linux for MY freedom.
(Your freedom may come as a side effect)
--
      "Notre P\xC3\xA8re qui etes aux cieux
       Restez-y