[mythtv-users] TVRage Importer 0.5

Jens Baumeister jens.baumeister at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 07:26:31 UTC 2007

On 7/21/07, Kevin Hulse <jedi at mishnet.org> wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 20, 2007 at 07:53:20PM -0400, Steven Adeff wrote:
> > On 7/20/07, Matt <skd5aner at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > What is this Steve?  I don't see a high level overview of it anywhere.
> >
> > A perl script to scrape the TVRage site for show information allowing
> > the user to import archived/ripped/etc shows into the My Recordings
> > screen for easy navigation of serial shows.
>
> How many episodes have you tried this with?
>
> I suspect it will scale poorly at around 20+.

What do you mean? I have put my whole "Six Feet Under" DVD box into
Myth that way, and it's great. The episodes appear in the watch
recrodings screen just like they would if you'd recorded them from TV
(and are even added into a custom recording group). What limiting
factor should there be that'd make things scale worse than normal
recordings?

Jens