[mythtv-users] TVRage Importer 0.5

Kevin Hulse jedi at mishnet.org
Sat Jul 21 01:05:16 UTC 2007

On Fri, Jul 20, 2007 at 07:53:20PM -0400, Steven Adeff wrote:
> On 7/20/07, Matt <skd5aner at gmail.com> wrote:
> > What is this Steve?  I don't see a high level overview of it anywhere.
>
> A perl script to scrape the TVRage site for show information allowing
> the user to import archived/ripped/etc shows into the My Recordings
> screen for easy navigation of serial shows.

How many episodes have you tried this with?

I suspect it will scale poorly at around 20+.

That's why I've implemented my NextEpisode.vob hack.

Ordering in Recordings by episode number wouldn't be a bad
idea in general though. I had a dickens of a time dealing
with ordering when I was catching up with Heroes episodes.