[mythtv-users] Mytharchive - use default encoding profile

Paul Harrison mythtv at dsl.pipex.com
Fri Jul 20 17:38:26 UTC 2007

A JM wrote:
> >From what I see in the coding it defaults to SP? I don't think that's
> the same thing, is it?
>
> "// file needs re-encoding - use SP profile by default "
>
> AJM,
That quote is from the old version before the commit in r14010?

Maybe you misunderstood Matts reply to you. Basically I committed a
change in changeset r14010 that add a new setting to allow you to change
the default encoding profile to what you want. To get those changes you
need to do a 'svn update'  then compile and install.

Paul H.