[mythtv-users] /dev/dvb disappeared

David Whyte david.whyte at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 04:50:06 UTC 2007

On 7/20/07, Jarrod Harch <jarrod.harch at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have it working again now.
>
> I think the problem was related to changing a PCI 802.11 card recently,
> for some reason when I moved the DVB card into a different slot it
> started working again.

I am glad you have it working again but I think you may have been luck
this time.  I too had my DVB cards disappear on me intermittently and
it turned out that I had to run some script at startup to get them
working.

I am not near my mythbox right now and I can't find the thread on this
list but when I do, I will let you know.

Cheers,
Whytey