[mythtv-users] Alienware Hanger18

Nick Rout nick at rout.co.nz
Wed Jul 18 21:56:42 UTC 2007

On Thu, July 19, 2007 2:23 am, Meatwad wrote:
> Chris Ribe wrote:
>>

>> The specs page doesn't give any details about the TV tuners or remote
>> control, which are the only interesting bits as far as MythTV
>> compatibility is concerned - well that and the Windows problem, but
>> that's easy enough to fix.
>
> In the Gallery tab, there is a picture of the remote which appears to be
> an OEM Gyration.
>
> http://www.gyration.com/en-US/OEMProduct.html

I've got to say those machines are the sexiest looking media PC I have
seen in a while. I want one, with dual DVB-S cards pretty please :-)
Willing to do FREE mythtv testing in exchange etc etc (did I mention my
Nigerian uncle?).

About time someone got one and ripped it open to see how hard it is to put
in a different tuner card.

--
Nick Rout