[mythtv-users] DVB-T Can't play existing Channel 5 recordings after SVN update

Mike Perkins mikep at randomtraveller.org.uk
Tue Jul 17 19:23:16 UTC 2007

nospam312 wrote:

> I have trouble recording anything of Mux A (e.g. Channel 5 / abc1).
> The backend usually crashes within an hour.  abc1 usually only manages
> 10 minutes.  As the other Muxes seem fine I think Mux A is
> transmitting in a way MythTV does not like (on my setup/transmitter
> anyway).

Curious. I currently have problems with marginal reception on Mux 1,
which is most of the BBC channels. It is UHF channel 50, which is the
highest one from my transmitter (Hannington), but I don't know if that
is a contributary factor.

The channel 5 dodgyness mentioned earlier in this thread sounds nasty. I
am glad I don't currently record much from there.

Mike Perkins