[mythtv-users] ACPI wakeup reset

Paul Harrison mythtv at dsl.pipex.com
Mon Jul 16 22:15:20 UTC 2007

Michelle Dupuis wrote:
> I've been playing with ACPI wakeup and now have it working from the
> command line.  Of course, I've wiped out the time Myth had written to
> the alarm, so I now need to reset it.
>
> Is there a way to force Myth to rewrite the wakeup time to the ACPI?
> Will it automatically update after the next record cycle?
Not sure exactly how you have things set up but normally setting the
next wakeup time is the last thing to happen before the backend shuts
the computer downs so if you just let the backend shutdown normally when
it's idle the next wakeup time will automatically be set assuming you
have everything set up properly that is.

> As well, the original wakeup time  had stars in it ("-**-12") but I
> can't find what they mean.  Anyone?
Where did you see this?  Doesn't look normal to me but I use
nvram-wakeup myself.

> Thanks,
> MD

Paul H.