[mythtv-users] Mythgame - cannot save as favorite

Mike LaPlante mike at dividia.net
Mon Jul 16 13:48:57 UTC 2007

Alex Halovanic wrote:
> http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/13915/   I think Justin's already
> fixed it in the svn at least, I remember someone bringing it up on the
> dev list.  I don't see the fix in the files on his site yet though.

I believe the two are unrelated. I wrote the one on the dev list, which
was about the grey lines that seemed to be floating about the ui.
Nothing more than a cosmetic issue.

This is probably a bug in mythgame, because I don't even see the Okay
button. Without it you cannot go into individual rom edit screens and
change their meta data or select the favorite option.

However, I have since learned the shortcut key for saving a rom as a
favorite "/". So now I can put my frequently played roms in the
Favorites folder and not weed through hundreds of others to find them.