[mythtv-users] Creating Recording Groups HOWTO

Jay Mallar surfing at jaymallar.com
Sun Jul 15 16:47:26 UTC 2007

David Frascone wrote:
> You can do it by editing your scheduled recordings too -- it's under
> storage.  You can create a new recording group.
>
> Is there a way to modify the frontend to NOT have All recordings as
> the top level?  I want to train my family to use their own groups,
> instead of just clicking through to "All Recordings"
I have a related question.  Can I have each frontend automatically use
its own group when scheduling new recordings?

For example, when someone sets up any recording from the living room,
have it automatically store under the "Living Room" group, but from my
bedroom frontend, have it automatically store under the "Bedroom" group?

--
-Jay