[mythtv-users] KnoppMyth Virtual Appliance

mtreichler at onebox.com mtreichler at onebox.com
Sun Jul 15 16:28:18 UTC 2007

Just an FYI uploaded a KnoppMyth R5F1 Virtual Appliance I use for testing. The Vitual Appliance runs on VMware (open to VirtualBox, XEN, or QEMU if interest)

I use the KM Virtual Appliances from my desktop all the time to test "software/OS enhancements", MythTV SVN, to avoid messing up my live KM installs and maintain a high WAF.

The Appliance is 900mb and I had to upload as a torrent as I don't have a hosting solution.

http://www.torrentbox.com/download/118144/VA.1.0.KnoppMythR5F1.torrent