[mythtv-users] removing commercials

Javier Perez pepebuho at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 06:55:00 UTC 2007

On 7/11/07, norman <norman at littletank.org> wrote:

> recordings
> where
> the
> of
> > >>

> > > I wondered what that box was for now I know, thank you very much.
> Excuse
> > > my ignorance but where do I find all the items for each screen
> explained
> > > so that I can avoid doing silly things?
> > >
> > > Norman
> > >

> > The problem is no developer likes writing documentation least of all me
> > :-) so there isn't really anything other than the wiki page at
> > http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/MythArchive.
>
> Thanks, and I think I understand the dilemma. So, until some sort of
> miracle occurs, I will continue ask questions here.
> >
> > I think Myth would benefit from a context sensitive help system that
> > would allow you to press a key on each screen in Myth to get a popup
> > help screen detailing  what each screen does. I wouldn't mind writing
> > something that does that but the problem is getting someone to write and
> > maintain the help documentation.
>
> That is a very good idea. However, it presupposes that there are those
> who can not only write useful help data but also know what each screen
> does.
>
> Norman

Hi
I am not sure if  this should be a new thread, but I upgraded MythtTV and
now the editing bar that usually appeared when I press E , does not appear.
Likewise, when I press arrow up and down to increse/decrease the jump
interval, the jump interval changes, but I do not see the letters
specifiying the jump intervals

--
/\_/\
|O O|  pepebuho at pananet.com