[mythtv-users] DataDirect Local Broadcast: UPDATE FIXED

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Sat Jul 14 16:09:52 UTC 2007

On 07/14/2007 05:32 AM, Justin The Cynical wrote:
> Henry A Harper III wrote:
>
>>> It would appear all the local broadcast issues are fixed. Mine's
>>> back, too.
>>>
>> Seems fixed for me as well - whew!
>>
> Still busted here, zip of 97006

Yep.  TMS decided to fix every single zip/account except yours, so you
better start screwing up your DB by enabling EIT or writing your own
scraper.  It's probably good to keep going into your labs.zap2it.com
page and changing things around so that if TMS tries to fix your issue,
they have a moving target.  Oh, and since we're all so worried that you
have the one account that won't be fixed, please send frequent updates
to the mythtv-users list so we know how much to worry about poor old you.

(Note: This is not aimed at any particular poster in this thread.  I'm
just trying to say that people should exercise some patience and read
the forum at labs.zap2it.com and provide information to them (only) if
required (as described in the posts at the forum).  Unless you can
provide a reason why you are so special that your account won't be fixed
like everyone else's is or unless you can provide an explanation of how
posting a "me too" to the mythtv-users list will fix the problem, please
consider not posting them...  Thanks.)

Mike