Gregg 3gemail at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 18:27:57 UTC 2007

> The reference to different channel numbers (26 and 2026) looks odd,
> but maybe that's a function of multiple input sources that I haven't
> come across.
>
> Regardless of that I'd suspect a problem with your channel and listing
> configurations.

I verified the channel configurations are correct I have a digital
cable setup for firewire, and analog for the pvr250.  I haven't tried
deleting and recreating them, although I might do that later.  As for
the channel 2026 reference I believe it is referring to the channelid,
although I am not a dev so I couldn't say for sure, but when I ran a
query against the channel table that is what it looked like.

Any other suggestions before I delete the source.  I would rather find
a fix to the problem, in case it happens again instead of  a band-aid.

-Gregg