[mythtv-users] Some Mythbuntu Help?

nospam312 nospam312 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 18:16:24 UTC 2007

I thought I would give Mythbuntu as try but I am having problems
getting it to install.

It gets to 94% and it says Configuring additional drivers, Downloading
package lists.  It fails or the time estimate just keeps on getting
bigger and bigger and every minute or so displays a lower time
estimate just to kid you to think its working.

Any idea on what could be causing this - I assume its just downloading
via http/80 nothing special?  Standard Ubunutu installs no problem and
updates work fine.

Also when choosing Tuners it does not give an option for a generic
DVB-T card?  Is this what is not implemented?

TIA