[mythtv-users] audio problem

Henrik Beckman henrik.list at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 17:03:18 UTC 2007

Hi,

Hmm no they seem fine (Iīll recheck them later though).
Analog audio works in fedora-7 livecd.
Ubuntu edgy which is what I have only play AC-3.
Some analog sources over headphones, input from the PVR 150 which I think is
loopback only.
All PCM sound over coax to the amp has died ( AC-3 still works though)

/Henrik