[mythtv-users] Mythgame - cannot save as favorite

Mike LaPlante mike at dividia.net
Fri Jul 13 14:54:18 UTC 2007

I've been using mythgame and emulators alot lately. One thing I've
noticed is that I can hit Menu while browsing roms, then I can select to
make this rom a Favorite, however there is no 'okay' or 'apply' or
'save' type button. I have to hit Esc to get out of the rom settings
screen, and hitting Esc does not save the changes I just made. I've
tried hitting Info, and several other keys but still nothing is in my
Favorites list.

Just wondering if this a bug in mythgame, or possibly a bug in the
Blootube theme I'm using. I haven't tried switching themes yet, and I
can't seem to VNC back home at the moment to try that.

Anyone else seen this? When I get home tonight I'll try change themes,
if I still don't see a way to save I guess I can post on the dev list as
a bug in mythgame.

PS - running the latest SVN from atrpms-bleeding at the moment, but I
know this has been going on for several revisions.

Mike