[mythtv-users] s-video on M6200STB, how do I prevent conflicts?

Joe Borne joe.borne at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 14:56:27 UTC 2007

I have a Motorola set top 6200 box. I am using the firewire for 90% of
my programming, but I also use the S-video output on it. I have the
S-video routed to a PVR-150 in my mythbox.

The problem I am running into is that programs scheduled to be
recorded by s-video, or firewire are not aware of each other since the
mythbox sees them as separate inputs. So I can schedule a program on
the firewire intput, and halfway through it a program scheduled to be
recorded via S-video will change the channel on the 6200 and interrupt
it.

How do I prevent this aside from doing it by hand? Can I somehow let
the mythbox know that both of those inputs are the same?