[mythtv-users] archiving broadcast

William Munson william_munson at bellsouth.net
Fri Jul 13 13:14:16 UTC 2007

norman wrote:
> How can one use the recordings that have been made automatically?
> Imagine, I am a bit slow and forgot to press R. The recordings are there
> somewhere and I wonder if they can be accessed and used.

You simply need to change the view in the watch recordings screen to
include "Live TV" and everything you have watched in the past day will
be available to view again. To save your live tv program for more than a
day change the recording's group to anything other than Live Tv. For
most people "Default" will be their main group.