[mythtv-users] Live HD TV jumpy

DaveD mythtv at guiplot.com
Fri Jul 13 05:46:16 UTC 2007

One difference (between live TV and watching a currently recording
program) is that I have no listing data for my HD channels.  The lineups
for my zip do not include the digital channels that Comcast sends in
clear QAM over the cable.  Comcast lists them in their digital lineup
(as opposed to the standard cable lineup I use) as high numbered
channels that they program on their cable box (up into the 900's) and
Myth barfs on them and actually takes it upon itself to REMOVE THEM FROM
MY LINEUP!  (I was not happy  about that as I was using the XML file for
other things, but that's another thread.)

Any way, I'm wondering if Myth is so busy trying to figure out what it's
playing that it can't play it.  Like Rick says, maybe someone can solve
the mystery.