[mythtv-users] Custom Recording Schedule Options

Robert Current robert.current at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 01:16:28 UTC 2007

I've been trying different things, but not getting exactly what I
want) Is there any way to set this up?

Category: Horror
Commercial Free Channels Only.

I've had to define the commercial free channels, and it works ok for a
search, but it doesn't seem to be a recording option?!?

I'd think that if I couldn't directly do it that broadly, there must
be some way to add the search per channel?

And if there is no easy way through the MythFrontend interface, or
through MythWeb, then I'll take some hints on doing it command line
sql.

Thanks in advance