[mythtv-users] MCE remote keys config

Nick Rout nick at rout.co.nz
Thu Jul 12 18:43:48 UTC 2007

Abre Chase wrote:
> Have you seen the wiki for the MCE Remote?
>
> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/MCE_Remote
>
> It references this file:
>
> http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/browser/trunk/mythtv/contrib/configfiles/lircrc.native.example.mceusb2

There are several versions of this remote (as illustrated in the wiki).
Often the lircd.conf that is distributed (including the one with
knoppmyth) doesn't cover all the keys on the version that Derek has,
particularly the coloured buttons and the teletext buttons. Here are the
additional bits if thats the case:

        Blue     0x00007ba1
        Yellow   0x00007ba2
        Green    0x00007ba3
        Red      0x00007ba4
        Teletext 0x00007ba5

Of course if you want to use them you need to edit your lircrc to map
them, but the more buttons you have access to the better :-)