[mythtv-users] More datadirect woes

jack snodgrass mrlinuxgroups at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 14:00:28 UTC 2007

On 7/12/07, David Schmidt <david.schmidt.in.dallas at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 7/12/07, Yan Seiner <yan at seiner.com> wrote:
> > It looks as though datadirect has quit carrying OTA schedules already.
> > At least for my zip code, 974??, any request for OTA schedules results
> > in a database error.
> >
> > Satellite and cable schedules still work.  Are others seeing this, or
> > did I just win the lottery?
> >

> For ZIP 75243, getting listings for local OTA since Monday
> night/Tuesday morning (that was broken over weekend, like for
> everyone).
>
> Oddly, however, pointing a browser at labs.zap2it.com says I have no
> lineups and trying to set one up, I can enter ZIP, select OTA, then
> get a page saying I requested an object that doesn't exist or I don't
> have permission to.
>
> So it's working where it needs to, yet disconcerting nonetheless.
> Let's hope easytvdata.org comes online quickly....

you 100% sure that it's working for you... I don't get errors....
Last mythfilldatabase run started on 2007-07-11 20:41 and ended on
2007-07-11 20:41. Successful.
There's guide data until 2007-07-20 00:37 (8 days).
I don't get any guide info either... that 8 days count shrinks by one
every day...

jack