[mythtv-users] Black screen on recordings

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Wed Jul 11 21:58:52 UTC 2007

> I am having a strange issue crop up after I switched over to svideo for my
> mce 150. When I record shows the screen is black, but the audio is fine. I
> can tell that it's recording the correct show.

In the card setup, there are 2 svideo inputs on a pvr150 (I assume you
mean pvr150 rather than mce150) - make sure you are using the first one as
the second, although supported by the hardware, doesn't actually connect
to the outside world. Same goes for the composite input - configure the
1st one and forget the second.

--
Robin Gilks