[mythtv-users] Remote to turn *on* mythtv?

Remy Bohmer mythtv.bohmer at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 18:12:20 UTC 2007

Hello,

I have a Silverstone LC16M case, and the remote delivered with it can
power up the machine if it is off. Even from suspend etc.

They redirected the remotes power button in hardware to the
powerswitch connector on the motherboard, so it is supported by
hardware, and you do not need any software support for it
For powering off the same principal is used. Software is triggered by
the ACPI power off request.

Kind Regards,

Remy Böhmer