[mythtv-users] Best Remote?

Abre Chase abre.chase at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 14:26:12 UTC 2007

The Microsoft Media Center remote is very nice and comes with a USB
receiver (with two IR blasters).  You can assign the volume and power
buttons to control your AV/TV.  The button layout is good for MythTV.
You can pick one up for $30.

http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/ProductDetail.jsp?ProductCode=604651&prodlist=froogle

I've got two of these running with MythDora 3.2 (one for a
frontend/backend and on for a frontend).  I've got only good things to
say about them.

- Abre