[mythtv-users] Freeview (UK) Aerial Distribution Amplifiers

Gary Dawes gary.dawes at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 12:53:55 UTC 2007

I recently bought a commtel 6 way amp from argos. seems to be fine. I have 3
usb freeview tuners, each of which have their own output from the amp. Use
good quality cable (sat grade) and short patch leads. Before I bought the 6
way I was using a 4 way with a couple of cheap splitters with mixed results.

gary