[mythtv-users] Freeview (UK) Aerial Distribution Amplifiers

Ian Barton lists at manor-farm.org
Wed Jul 11 11:59:32 UTC 2007

I am considering adding more tuners to my MythTV box. A the the moment I
have two tuners  and the signal from the aerial is fed into a cheap and
cheerful amplifier box that looks a bit like a standard 13 amp plug.
This works well, but only has two outputs.

Does anyone have any recommendations about amplifiers/distribution
boxes, with 4-6 outputs? Previous experiments have indicated that
splitting Freeview signals is quite tricky, even when using good quality
cable.

Ian.