[mythtv-users] Datadirect down

mythtv at arizonanet.org mythtv at arizonanet.org
Tue Jul 10 02:19:27 UTC 2007

I switched my mythtv box to EIT only, I set my duplication check to
description only and have had reasonably good detection of previous
episodes.  I try to check it before primetime just to double check its
going to record what I want.

I switched mine right after I heard about the shut down, now I am glad I
did because when I log into the labs site my lineup is gone and I am
unable to recreate it.