[mythtv-users] Bizarre channel list problem

Joe Borne joe.borne at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 00:49:12 UTC 2007

I am having a strange problem.

When I set up my box I have 3 lineups I use.

1. Analog Cable via a PVR-150
2. Digital Cable via Firewire
3. Digital Cable Channels that are 5c encrypted via s-video

Lineup one has channels 3-73
Lineup two has channels going from 3-906
Lineup three only has the four channels that my cable company encrypts 5c

When I download the channel listings in the mythtv-setup utility all
the channels are there for the second lineup. If I start the backend
and then fire up the front end I can see ALL of the channels, albeit
without any progamming data. I can change channels to those channels
as well. But as soon as I run mythfilldatabase, channels 74-821
disappear from the second lineup.

Can anyone tell me how to fix this?