[mythtv-users] Pauses on Myth Frontend after upgrading to svn

David Frascone dave at frascone.com
Mon Jul 9 13:55:24 UTC 2007

On 7/7/07, David Frascone <dave at frascone.com> wrote:

> I get random pauses on my myth frontend, after upgrading FE and BE to
> svn.  But -- on my bedroom FE (also svn), I do not see the pauses.
>
> So -- I'd like to gather more information to help debug / diagnose the
> problem.  Any idea where to look?  The pausing FE is a much faster CPU, and
> is gigabit.  It also has an imon LCD.  The working FE is 100mbit, and a
> slower CPU.

Ok -- This is still happening.  The only thing I think *might* be causing it
is the LCD -- that's the only major difference between this frontend and the
one in my bedroom.  mythfrontend seems to take up a lot of cpu, and the
video glitches every few seconds.  Everything worked fine before I upgraded
to svn 13836.

-Dave

--
David Frascone

Overload--core meltdown sequence initiated.