[mythtv-users] DataDirect

Billy Macdonald billymacdonald at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 06:17:35 UTC 2007

On 7/8/07, Jake Palmer <jakep_82 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> >From: David Brodbeck <gull at gull.us>
> >To: Discussion about mythtv <mythtv-users at mythtv.org>
> >Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] DataDirect
> >Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 21:40:43 -0700

> > > I got mine on Thursday and  I extended my subscription to 10/11/2007.
> > > I have since successfully ran mythfilldatabase although running it at
> > > the moment is not working.
> >
> >Yeah, my subscription is valid until 9/14, but mythfilldatabase isn't
> >working right now for me, either.  Looks like some kind of server
> >issue.  I get a *very* long delay, followed by '401 Unauthorized' or
> >'500 Internal Server Error.'
> >

> It's working fine for me.  I checked earlier today and I had 11 days of
> data.  Mythfilldatabase just ran less than an hour ago and now I have 12
> days.

I just ran it manually as I've had my Myth offline for a couple days
converting my reiser fs to jfs. (didn't see the big note not to use
reiser but did see all the errors from reiser in my logs)

Anyway, mythfilldatabase ran but the server responses were very slow,
took 15 minutes to update a couple days of data.  Probably doesn't
help that whatever issues they're having is being compounded by users
like me who try mythfilldatabase just to see if it works.

Billy